Monday, April 21, 2014

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Acting Balanced

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Heather & Wayne from Acting Balanced.

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Here are the Questions:


1. This week is National Karaoke Week - do you do Karaoke? What is your "song"?

No Karaoke here. I can’t carry a tune in a bucket. I tried it once with a group of co-workers and we sand “My Guy”.

2. April 21st is Kindergarten Day - what did you learn in Kindergarten that you use today?

Kindergarten was over 50 years ago. I am really digging deep for this memory. I think I learned that I wasn’t the only bossy person in the world.


3. Any suggestions for what to do with leftover Easter Candy?

We didn’t buy Easter candy, so we have no leftovers. If I did I would give more to my grandchildren.

4.  Do you vegetable garden? What do you grow?

Not anymore. We used to grow cucumbers and tomatoes however we don’t eat enough and they were wasted.

My 5th question is:

Have you started planning your summer vacation?