Tuesday, April 1, 2014

THOUGHTFUL TUESDAY

 

Time out for Mom

                         Everyday Ruralty

Tuesday, April 1st/14

You realize, it's a moral imperative that you pull a prank for this chat prompt. 

Right?

Are you a prankster, or just another day?

Sorry Les and fellow bloggers I am not a prankster although in years past I have helped pull off a couple with my friend M’s help.

Our best was on our neighbour. He wanted to give his wife a Persian Lamb coat. My friend made a sample coat and sent it packaged in the mail. Inside was a letter detailing how to purchase the real thing as well as the price. Needless to say we got caught because we were laughing way too hard.

Happy April everyone and let’s hope we can finally get some Spring weather. No more jokes Mother Nature please.

I think a porch visit would be pleasant. Let's chat!

QUESTIONS

  1. What's your favorite method of travel? My favorite method of travel is by a cruise ship.
  2. If you wear jewelry, are you more likely to wear silver or gold? I wear jewellry every day. I love both gold and silver. My wedding ring is gold and platinum so I don’t mind mixing it up.
  3. How often do you wear sunglasses? I wear glasses all of the time and my lenses are transition so they darken whenever I am in a strong light.
  4. Which would be easier for you to leave undone (for a short period of time), dishes or laundry?  Around our house it is easier to leave the laundry undone. It can stay in the basement until I get around to it.
  5. On a scale of 1-10 (1-hardly any+ 10- house is full), how much clutter have you collected? Scale of 1 = we are trying to get rid of as much clutter as possible.