Tuesday, April 22, 2014

THOUGHTFUL TUESDAY

 

Time out for Mom

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Keeping it light for this shorter week: 

Share something that made you laugh recently.

It was a wonderful family filled weekend. Unfortunately our DIL went to the doctor and found out she has bronchitis. I got a call to come and take care of the children on Saturday. My granddaughter was convinced that it was Wednesday because that is my usual day. My grandson T who will be one on Thursday showed off his near walking skills. He stands up and moves the kindergarten table around the room. He also likes to use chairs to help him get around. I am sure he is not far from taking his first steps on his own. While here for dinner he also critiqued the TV show by turning off the TV. He loves to push the buttons.

Our granddaughter F was also very pleased with herself because she got the bubbles going. She can finally blow the wand to make bubbles. She also hit the paddle ball with a lot of success.

Of course granddaughter E is growing up very quickly. She can now spell and has a wonderful imagination. She has a dance studio and her sign reads “ Dance Studyo”, free!

Just the pleasure of spending time with my grandchildren makes me laugh. They keep me on my toes and I love every minute of it.