1. Since these questions are posting on the first day of April it seems only right to ask-when was the last time you did something foolish? If you can't answer that one, try this one-when was the last time someone fooled you?
I try not to fool other people and have been fooled by very few. Sorry I can’t remember a time.
2. What's the last biography or non-fiction book you've read? Was it any good?
The last biography I read was called “High Society – The life of Grace Kelly” by Donald Spoto. I found it to be a very interesting read. She had a long history with Alfred Hitchcock.
3. Garlic-friend or foe? What's your favorite dish made with garlic?
I am not a big fan of garlic and since I don’t cook I don’t use. i particularly dislike garlic mashed potatoes. Why go and spoil a good thing.
4. Several Spring flower festivals happen in the US during the month of April. Of those listed, which would you most like to see in person...The Skagit Tulip Festival in Skagit Washington, The Dogwood Arts Festival in Knoxville Tennessee, The North Carolina Azalea Festival in Wilmington North Carolina or the Daffodil Festival Weekend on Nantucket Island, Massachussets?
Sorry no flower shows for me. I am very allergic to spring flowers. We have one in Canada called “Canada Blooms”. We were given free tickets one year and came home feeling very unwell. I do enjoy the Tulip Festival in Ottawa when we visit my parents. It is outdoors so it isn’t as bad.
5. How do you choose which blogs to read? What is something that will make you stop and read every time? Something that makes you say, 'eh, think I'll skip this one and move on to the next'?
My daughter H originally started blogging. Through her I have been able to read other blogs. I have joined several memes which I follow on a weekly basis. Just by looking at the link ups I have found new people to read. I enjoy everyone’s perspectives.
6. April is National Mathematics Education Month so tell us, when did you last use math?
I use math every day because D H and I play a game of “Hand and Foot” which requires keeping score.
7. In honor of the A-Z challenge kicking off on April 1...choose one word beginning with the letter A to describe your yesterday.
Amazing! I had a wonderful day yesterday. I attended my swim exercise class, a travel event and went for a lovely walk after dinner.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am not participating in the A to Z challenge however several of the other bloggers are. I am enjoying their work so far. Maybe next year!