Monday, February 25, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

Here are the Questions:

1.  If you could go to any festival or event in the world; which one would you choose?

D H and I are very fond of Jazz festivals. Fortunately we have several around home.


2. What is the first sign you see that tells you spring is near?

I am firm believer in the Robin coming. I also look forward to the red-winged blackbirds.

3. When you were in school did you do your projects as soon as they were assigned or as close to the last minute as possible?

School was a very long time ago however I used to do all of my homework in the morning before school.

4. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?

Oh definitely the power to read minds. I am too loud to be invisible.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My 5th question is:

Would you rather vacation in the winter or the summer?