Tuesday, February 12, 2013

TUESDAY COFFEE CHAT

 

Welcome to another edition of Coffee Chat with Rory.

 

Tuesday, Feb. 12th, 2013

"Early Bird or Night Owl?"

I am the early bird in the family. I like to get up and get to work as soon as possible. i think I get this from my father who was from farming stock. he used to get up at 5 in the morning to look after the livestock.  Breakfast would be after they had been fed.

When the children came along I would go to bed early so that I could get up with them and hubby took the late shift. I even caught him napping while the oldest watched “Johnny Carson” in his lap.

When I worked I originally had the night shift so we didn’t need a babysitter. Once I went full time I wanted the early shift which I worked until I retired.

Now I am a victim of my own needs. I sleep when I want and get up when I want. The hardest thing to do these days is to have an early morning appointment because I don’t like to move too fast in the morning. I now want at least an hour to get going.

While I am on the cruise I will probably have a nap so that I can stay up late on the boat.

Either way I won’t catch many worms.