Tuesday, February 26, 2013

TUESDAY COFFEE CHAT

 

Welcome to Tuesday Coffee Chat!
I am your host Rory

Tuesday, Feb. 26th, 2013

"Some Kind of Wonderful"
What's the most romantic thing you've ever done, had done for you, or witnessed?

I have to say that I am married to “Mr. Wonderful”. We will be celebrating 40 years of marriage this year. To think I almost threw him away. My only confession is that I was very young at the time.

The first time we dated he was my math tutor in Grade 11. My mother paid him to help me pass Math. We dated and I let him go. I was too young for him at the time.

I met him again when I was 18 and grown up a little. I thought he was the best thing since “sliced bread”. He almost threw me away when I told him I wanted 12 children and a big house. He asked me to marry him when I conceded to 4 children. We have 3 however I was literally pregnant for 2 1/2 years. I am sure I am the only person to wear out maternity clothes.

Has it been easy? Not by a long shot! however I am treated like a princess and can’t ask for anything better.

I found the best and I am keeping him.