Sunday, April 14, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic -

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

1. What is your best solution for getting rid of a headache?

Take 2 aspirins with a cup of coffee then have a nap.

2. Do you enjoy taking naps?

Absolutely especially since I am retired and can sleep when I want. If I want to stay up late I especially need a nap.

3. What was the last 'block buster' movie you saw at the theatre?

We haven’t been to a movie theatre in years. We saw “Mary Poppins” in live theatre in March.

4. If you could have anyone cook you dinner who would it be?

I have the best cook in the world – D H and I wouldn’t change him for anyone else.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around

Have you started planning your summer vacation yet?