Monday, April 29, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic -

Here are the Questions:

1. Do spelling and grammar mistakes annoy you?

Yes! As a former teacher I wish grammar and spelling were more important in schools. I am most bothered by advertising and television shows that are not correct. “Toys R Us” bothers me a lot.

2. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?

I would love to have been at my parent’s wedding. They just celebrated 64 years last week.

3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be a teacher. I taught my sister everything she knows.

4. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Don’t grow up! I have a new grandson and a year from now he won’t be a baby. They grow up too fast?

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

5. How do you plan to spend your tax refund?

Acting Balanced