Here are the Questions:
1. Do spelling and grammar mistakes annoy you?
Yes! As a former teacher I wish grammar and spelling were more important in schools. I am most bothered by advertising and television shows that are not correct. “Toys R Us” bothers me a lot.
2. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
I would love to have been at my parent’s wedding. They just celebrated 64 years last week.
3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a teacher. I taught my sister everything she knows.
4. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Don’t grow up! I have a new grandson and a year from now he won’t be a baby. They grow up too fast?
And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
5. How do you plan to spend your tax refund?