Sunday, April 21, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic -

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

1. Who do you like to quote?

I like to quote Mark Twain – golf is a good walk spoiled.

2. Have you ever made something you wore out in public?

Absolutely I used to knit sweaters by the dozen. I still have a few I wear occasionally.

3. When was the last time you used a telephone (not a cell phone)?

Every day. My cell phone is for emergencies only.

4. What was the first recording you bought with your own money?

I think I bought a Paul Anka record with my own money.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My 5th question is:

What is your favourite card game?