Monday, May 27, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic -

 

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

1.  How much do you trust the media in their reporting?  Are there certain media outlets you trust or distrust more?

I read the local newspaper but really only the headlines and watch one local TV station however I get sick of hearing about the same thing over and over and over. I can’t stand CNN.

2.  I just found out that May is National Egg Month... who knew... how do you like your eggs?

I have an intolerance to eggs. I can eat baked goods and surprisingly French toast or waffles however I can’t eat an egg straight nor can I have an egg salad sandwich. Weird!

3.  What have you written in the past six months that you are proud of?

I am not really a writer just a blogger.

4.  Where are you in your spring cleaning?

Not very far. D H is the cleaner in the family and he has been working on the backyard.

My 5th question is:

How do you treat a headache?