Sunday, August 4, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic.

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own

Acting Balanced

 

Here are the Questions:

 

1. Do you prefer brain games or games of chance?

I prefer games of chance however we have become hooked on a form of Canasta called “hand and Foot” which we learned from a lovely couple from Florida on our long cruise last summer.


2. How often do you misplace your keys? Not very often. My purse has a hook on the side and the keys are always attached to my purse.


3. It's National Clown Week!  If you were a professional clown what would your name be?

Probably Jolly Judy


4. What is the strangest conversation you had last week? As everyone knows who reads this blog I love spending time with my grandchildren. I had a play date on Wednesday with my 5 year old granddaughter  E and we had some interesting discussions in the car while travelling to and from swimming. She keeps me on my toes.

 

My 5th question this week is ...

What id your favourite breakfast food?