Thursday, August 8, 2013

THRIVING THURSDAY

 

It is coming down to the final week before we start our next cruise. I am anxiously watching the Weather Channel for sunny or rainy days in our Ports of Call. I know I will be packing a raincoat and probably an umbrella because we are going to want to visit all of the places we will be stopping in. So far Amsterdam looks good although there is a chance of rain every day. Unfortunately Belfast is showing rain all day and we have a tour booked.

You never know when you plan a trip what the weather is going to be like especially in Northern Europe. We have had a cooler summer with lots of rain as well so I think it will be the same over there. It will just be a 6 hour difference. D H is looking forward to taking lots of pictures and we hope to do lots of walking.

Next Thursday I will report on our arrival in Amsterdam.