Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WEDNESDAY HODGE PODGE

 

1. What's your worst food memory?  How about one of your best?

My worst food memory is eating calves liver. My best food memory is Christmas dinner.


2. Do you appreciate people telling it like it is, or would you rather a speaker temper his/her words and maybe beat around the bush a little?  How about when you're the one communicating...which type are you?

I prefer telling the truth even it hurts. I hate lying.


3. What's your favourite place to hang out?

A cruise ship of course.


4. When do you most feel like you're a slave to time?

When I travel by air. I hate airports.


5. What was the last concert you attended?  Who'd you go with? Was it any good?

I just attended a concert on our cruise. Here is a picture of a local group from Dublin Ireland.

IMG_6631


6. Reality TV...harmful or harmless?  What's your guilty pleasure when it comes to reality TV?

We love “Dancing with the Stars” as well as “So you think you can dance” We dislike “Here comes Honey Boo Boo”


7. What's something you think is overrated?

Organic food.


8.  Insert your own random thought here.

We were in Dublin yesterday and had a wonderful time. We toured the city in a DUK.

IMG_6592

Did you know that Dublin was once a Viking stronghold. We learned that yesterday hence the reason for the hats.

We are having a wonderful time.