Tuesday, August 13, 2013

THOUGHTFUL TUESDAY

 

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch

Everyday Ruralty

 

Questions

  1. Do you have any type of air cleaner in your home? We have an air cleaner on our furnace but not an actual separate one.
  2. What do you do with the spare change you accumulate in your car, purse, pockets, etc? Spend it. Being retired we put most of our purchases on credit card and pay once a month so when we need cash we spend it wisely.
  3. What's one chore you wish you never had to do again? Clean the bathrooms.
  4. Are you outgoing, quite, shy, reserved, or life of the party? I would say I am outgoing. D H takes me out so that I can talk to strangers on the street. I am not afraid to start a conversation.
  5. Have you understood your parents more as you've gotten older? Yes! I was a terrible teenager and gave my parents a very hard time. I realize now the effort the put into raising us. The longer I have my parents in our lives, the better. Mom will be 84 in September and Dad turned 86 in April.