Monday, August 12, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own

Acting Balanced

1. What is your favourite 'G Rated' activity that you like to share with your SO or BFF?

D H and I love to cruise. We enjoy ballroom dancing as well as playing cards together. We take long walks as well.

2. Do you buy summer clothes at the end of season clearance sales?

I do like a bargain however I need so little in the way of new clothes since I retired. Most of my shopping is done at the Outlet Malls.

3. August 13th is national left-handers day.  How many left handed people do you know?

Both of my son-in-laws are left-handed. I was left-handed for a summer when I broke my right arm. It was not pretty.

4. When you go swimming do you: a) jump into the pool; b) gently move into the pool; or c) dive in?

I used to be a diver however now I walk in. I have been in some pretty cold pools.

My 5th question is:

When you go on a trip do you pack early or at the last minute?