Monday, August 19, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced.  We are continuing to answer questions together. 

1. Apparently today is International Homeless Animal Day.  Have you ever adopted an animal friend for your household?

No! I had enough animals with just my children and all of their friends. Their friends adopted me and called me Mom especially when it was pancakes for lunch.

2. How do you adjust to changes in your daily routine? 

We are pretty flexible especially since we retired. There is very little we have to make adjustments for.

3. Which social media platform do you like best?  Which one do you like least?

Blogging. I am not on Facebook or Twitter.

4. How do you decide, 'what's for dinner?'

Whatever D H decides on. He is the cook in the family and when he asks me he says he can’t cook “Whatever”

Instead of a 5th question today I am posting some pictures of our day in Brugge, Belgium.

IMG_6523IMG_6528

The first one was taken from a boat as we saw Brugge from their canal. It is called “Venice of the North”.

The second picture is obviously the girls riding on a carousel from 1700. It was a 2 story carousel. It was fun.