Thursday, August 1, 2013

THRIVING THURSDAY

 

There are only 13 days left until we start our cruise to Belgium, Scotland, Ireland and Norway. This past Sunday we had a planning meeting with everyone. We are all on the same page. Everyone is excited about the tours that have been planned in Belfast as well as Glasgow. My blogging friends in the UK have also responded with tips. One of the tips is a good raincoat and strong walking shoes. I have both.

We are checking the Weather Channel and their 14 day trends. Still can’t decide if we are taking some shorts with us. I definitely take pants usually 2 black and 2 white. I take casual tops for day wear and a few sparkly ones for dinner. I am taking cocktail length dresses and D H is taking his tuxedo for the formal nights.

Let’s keep our fingers crossed and hope for great weather for the last 2 weeks of August.