Chats on the Farmhouse Porch!
- Have you ever baked bread from scratch? No although we did have a bread maker for a while. We have also baked bread from frozen.
- If we decided to have lunch on the porch, and you so kindly volunteered to fix it (thank you). What would you serve? It would probably be grilled cheese sandwiches and a salad with ice cream for dessert.
- Show us, or tell us about your key chain ( the thing you have on your car or house keys). I have 3 rings on my keychain. I also have a leather oak leaf because I bought my car from Oakland Ford and they gave me the key ring. I also have my house key as well as the keys to my daughters’ houses.
- Have you ever tried a challenging or dangerous sport? No. I don't mean rush hour traffic, but I understand the confusion. :) I am not much of a sports person. The most challenging I have done is water ski and I never learned to go on one ski or barefoot.
- Have you ever written poetry? If not, have you ever had anyone write a poem for you? If you aren't happy with this question, we'll even accept a "Roses are red..." poem. No! I do like limericks however I can’t even remember any of the poems we learned in school.