Tuesday, August 6, 2013

THOUGHTFUL TUESDAY

 

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch!

Everyday Ruralty

  1. Have you ever baked bread from scratch? No although we did have a bread maker for a while. We have also baked bread from frozen.
  2. If we decided to have lunch on the porch, and you so kindly volunteered to fix it (thank you). What would you serve? It would probably be grilled cheese sandwiches and a salad with ice cream for dessert.
  3. Show us, or tell us about your key chain ( the thing you have on your car or house keys). I have 3 rings on my keychain. I also have a leather oak leaf because I bought my car from Oakland Ford and they gave me the key ring. I also have my house key as well as the keys to my daughters’ houses.
  4. Have you ever tried a challenging or dangerous sport? No. I don't mean rush hour traffic, but I understand the confusion. :) I am not much of a sports person. The most challenging I have done is water ski and I never learned to go on one ski or barefoot.
  5. Have you ever written poetry? If not, have you ever had anyone write a poem for you? If you aren't happy with this question, we'll even accept a "Roses are red..." poem. No! I do like limericks however I can’t even remember any of the poems we learned in school.