Tuesday, August 20, 2013

THOUGHTFUL TUESDAY

 

Questions from Chats on the Farmhouse Porch

  1. My oldest daughter has returned to college for her second year. Could I get you to give her some good wishes here? Please?  All the best! Don’t stay up too late!
  2. Summer is about to move on, what will you miss the most? And the least? I will miss the beautiful weather and the fact I don’t have to wear a coat or sweater. I will not miss the extreme heat that forced us to use the air conditioning.
  3. Are you currently working on any craft, sewing, DIY home, or any other creative project? I always have a crocheted baby blanket on the go as well as a knitted baby outfit. In the mean time I have been making Christmas stockings and sweaters for the grandchildren.
  4. If you could have any treatment at a spa for free, what would it be?  A full body massage.
  5. What's your favourite kind of pasta? Macaroni and cheese.

I just want to add a few pictures of our cruise. Yesterday we had an Indonesian lunch. This is what it looked like.

IMG_6535IMG_6540

We also went to the pool.

IMG_6552