Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE

 

  Hodgepodge Questions-

A little later than usual, but here they are...

1. Labour Day weekend (in the US of A) is approaching...what's something you've laboured over this year?

I have laboured on baby blankets and baby outfits. 2 of our neighbours had babies as well as my son and daughter-in-law, my girlfriend’s son had a baby and 2 of my nieces had babies. It has kept me very busy.


2. What is one word to describe your 'job' or career?

I have my dream job now – I am retired.


3. What was your worst or least favourite job ever? Why?

I never had a job I didn’t like. I have worked in libraries, babysat, worked at and Exhibition, been a teacher, sold Avon and worked for the telephone company. My favourite job has been being retired.


4. How do you measure contentment?

I eat well, sleep well and laugh a lot. Life is too short to cry about it.


5. Pickles-like or dislike? What is something you eat that requires a pickle? Dill, bread and butter, sweet gherkins...what's your favorite kind of pickle?

Not a pickle lover. I prefer olives.


6. In your current house-town-state, what is it you like living close to?

We live close to the beach, shopping, major highways and our friends.


7. What is one thing on your 'want-to-do' list before summer draws to an official close?

I want to spend more time with my grandchildren before they go back to school and we go on another cruise.


8.  Insert your own random thought here.

Our current cruise is coming to a close. We have one more port to visit tomorrow when we see Copenhagen, Denmark. We fly home on Saturday. We spent today in Oslo, Norway at the Viking ship museum. This is what we saw:

IMG_7360 Stitch