Wednesday, August 14, 2013

WEDNESDAY HODGE PODGE

 

Hodgepodge Questions

1. My daughter earned her Master's Degree this past weekend...what's something you've 'mastered' in recent weeks or months?

I haven’t mastered much lately except retiring. That takes a lot of work doesn’t it.


2. What song most reminds you of your childhood?

I loved Herman’s Hermits when I was growing up. “Mrs. Brown, you’ve got a lovely daughter” was a good one.


3. What do you think about single gender groups and/or events? Should every group/event be open to both genders?  If not, what sort of exceptions do you think are appropriate?

I have been married so long that D H and I do a lot of things together,so it doesn’t matter to me.


4. What's your favourite spice? Your favourite dish containing your favourite spice?

Is chocolate a spice? I love anything with chocolate.


5.  I saw this question on Marla's facebook page and asked if I could steal borrow it for the Hodgepodge...thanks Marla!
Chevron patterns are everywhere!  Do you like it or think its just a little too much? Do you own anything 'chevron'?

I don’t do chevron, whatever that is.


6.  What's something you disliked as a child, but can fully appreciate now?

Riding in a car. I used to get car sick however now that I drive I don’t have that problem.


7. What can irritate you very quickly?

Rude people.


8.  Insert your own random thought here.

The bags are packed. We are getting our hair cut this morning and heading to the airport for our flight to Amsterdam where we will catch our cruise around Norway, Ireland and Scotland. I haven’t slept much in anticipation of travelling with our good friends. You will see a lot of the trip on my blog for the next 2 weeks. Yes I will still be blogging.