Thursday, October 30, 2014

THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY

 

 photo image13_zps64a48e1e.png

It is time to Ponder with Brenda again today.

Today's word is LITTER

I dislike seeing litter on the streets and highways. Why are people so thoughtless that they can’t carry their garbage home with them. Even if it doesn’t make it home there are trash containers everywhere. Of course I need to add those owners of animals that use the gardens and grass on other people’s property as their litter box.

We used to have a sandbox for the children however we had to give it up because it became unhealthy. Too many animals were using it.

Kittens and dogs have litters and the puppies and kittens are cute however they grow up.

I wonder about the young people today who litter their minds with drugs and their bodies with tattoos. Are they trying to find themselves or hide themselves?

A litter can also be a vehicle. It is usually a box or open seating that was carried by 2 or more people. It was also used instead of a stretcher to carry sick people.

Please don’t litter!

2 comments:

  1. Don't mess with Texas when it comes to litter.
    I never thought about the tattoos as litter, but I think you are onto something. I don't understand it. I know it isn't my business, I just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I hear litter, all I can think about are the three litter boxes I have to clean every day! LOL Great post, and I also wonder about the young people!

    ReplyDelete