1. What's your favorite time of day? Why?
Morning! I get to start a brand new day.
2. Waffle iron, toaster, coffee maker, mixer, blender...which small appliance would you say most needs replacing in your house?
The coffee maker. We actually just replaced it because I can’t live without my coffee.
3. It's National Grouch Day (October 15)...what's something that makes you feel grouchy?
I asked DH and he said he makes me grouchy. There are times when we get on each other nerves.
Trip Advisor, the top ten best destinations in Canada are-Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Victoria, Calgary, Niagara on the Lake, Niagara Falls, Whistler, and Halifax. Which city would you most like to see?
4. Ever been to Canada? Is that a country you'd like to visit? According to
I am Canadian and have been to all of the cities except Victoria. I live in Toronto and would love to have you visit.
5. What was your favorite food (or one of your favorites) when you were a child? Is that still a favorite?
Olives were one of my favourite foods however not so much now.
6. Do you cry easily?
I cry at commercials and my Dad said I could be rented out for weddings, funerals and baptisms. I carry kleenex when I go to the theatre.
7. Have you started your (gasp!) Christmas shopping? If so when, and how much? If not, when will you even begin thinking about it?
I suppose I can say yes because DH and I just paid for a cruise for next March. Otherwise no.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We are on our way home. We had a wonderful visit with our daughter H and her family. We are taking our time and have made a few more stops along the way. We drove another part of the Blue Ridge Parkway and had a quick visit to the Music Museum. We also spent some time walking at the New Bridge on Hwy 19. D H hopes to show some great pictures.
I am very proud of my new meme. I am so pleased that it has been embraced by so many bloggers. I hope it will eventually lead to a completion of my memoirs. If anyone is interested please join us.