Thursday, May 10, 2012

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY

 

It's time to hook up with Mama M. once again and play along with:

1. What advice would you give a couple getting married?

Never go to bed angry. Always make up before going to sleep


2. If you could tell your 16 year old self ONE thing, what would it be?

Don’t be in such a rush to get a job.  Once you start it is a long time before you can retire.

3. What do you do to keep cool in the summer? (AC, windows, fans, swimming, etc.)

We use ceiling fans in every room of the house.  We also have 2 small room air conditioners for the front and back bedroom.

4. What did you (or your wife) crave most while pregnant?

It wasn’t so much what I craved it was about what I couldn’t or wouldn’t eat.  I couldn’t eat anything with tomatoes with my last pregnancy. D H tried to can our summer garden tomatoes and the smell got to both of us.

5. Who is your favourite TV mom? Why?

I don’t watch a lot of TV so I honestly can’t think of a TV mom. Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. I had ceiling fans all over when I lived in Michigan. I miss those!

    We picked the "same" TV Mom for the same reason! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answer to 16yo you. I started working when I was 14, and while there were some definite advantages, I'm not convinced I'd do it again. I certainly encouraged my son not to work during school.

    ReplyDelete