Thursday, May 24, 2012

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY

 

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!

Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!

Questions for Friday, May 24th: (Special thanks to Lindsay (@bloggerlinds) from A Dollop of my Life, Anna (@annacdaisy) from The Single Mommy Chronicles, Cate (@RndmCrftyGAGrl) from Random Crafy GA Girl, Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie and Sandy (@PardonMyDust) from Pardon My Dust for their question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. Are you a napper?

I wasn’t until I retired.  I started napping in the middle of the day however I am on a better sleep pattern so now I only sleep when D H is driving the car.


2. What was your favourite subject in school? Most hated?

My favourite subject was history and my most hated was trigonometry.


3. Did you have the something old new borrowed and blue at your wedding? What were they?

I did however it was almost 40 years ago so my recall is poor.

4. What one thing are you determined to do this summer

I am determined to have a fabulous cruise and do a lot of ballroom dancing while on the ship. I also want to have a great trip and not gain any weight.


5. Ice cream or Popsicles?

Ice cream. This is a picture of the ice cream server on my last cruise.

IMG_0623