Friday, August 24, 2012

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY

 

1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be?

I have always said there are only 2 places to be in a company so I would like to be the president of the company. 


2. How often do you clean out your car?


Not very often.  Usually when we need to pack for another trip or we have just come from one.


3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved?

I am critical of the way some people dress however since I have a weight challenge I am glad that there is no fashion police.  I just wish people had more respect for themselves.


4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed?

To alleviate stress you can find me in a hot bubble bath with a cup of hot tea and a good book.


5. If you had twins, what would you name them?

We were very lucky that were skipped when it came to twins since both my husband and I had twins on both sides.  As far as names go I used my girl names with my daughters and my son got one of the names I was going to use.  The other twin might have been Stuart.


Play along by checking out: