Thursday, January 24, 2013

FRIDAY FOUR FILL-IN FUN

 

Welcome to the weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!

Photobucket

 

Each week, I plan on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me at Hilary(at)feelingbeachie(dot)com. If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Beth Ann from It’s Just Life she came up with the last two statements!

I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…

This week’s statements:


1. Making _love is what has kept our marriage alive for 40 years.


2. I get happy easily especially when my grandchildren call me.


3. The number of emails in my inbox is very few and I delete most of them


4. Traveling on a cruise ship makes me extremely happy.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to say I've been married for 40 years one day - so far it's only 7 but the best 7 years of my life : )

    Rachael from Print-and-Stitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoo-hooo #1!!!
    that's what I should be doing to stay warm!!
    Unfortunately, hubby is all snug in bed because he works tonight, but I have 3 little girls to watch. bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers, especially #1! So sweet! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete