Tuesday, January 8, 2013

TUESDAY COFFEE CHAT

 

Tuesday Coffee Chat

Thanks Les for hosting Tuesday Coffee Chat.  The topic for this week is...


"In the coming year, I would like to....."

Stay close to my family. I would like to spend time with my parents as well as my children and grandchildren.

It will be an exciting year as D H and I celebrate 40 years of “wedded bliss”. We hope to celebrate with a big party and since the kids have decided to pay for it we hope to have a lot of fun.

We are also going 3 cruises this year. And if you read this blog often enough you may get sick of hearing about them. Also the countdown clock has been updated so you can count down with us.

We will also be getting a new family member in April. We hope to greet our new grandson. That will 6 grandchildren, 3 girls and 3 boys. I wonder if there will be a tie-breaker as well.

I have also increased my knitting and crocheting ventures to include knitted baby outfits as well as the crocheted blankets. So far I am able to fulfill 4 baby requests and I am sure there will be more.

D H is going to spruce up the house. He will start in the dining room and will paint the walls and ceilings. As everyone know once you paint one room you might as well paint them all because the rest will look dull in comparison.

We hope we can stay healthy!

All in all we hope it is a good year!