Tuesday, January 15, 2013

TUESDAY COFFEE CHAT

 

Tuesday Coffee Chat - Favourite Thing To Do

 

Thanks to Les for hosting the coffee chat.  The topic for this week is:

"At the end of the day, my favourite thing to do is......"

I got the song “My Favourite Things” stuck in my head so please forgive me as I adapt the lyrics to be more me!


 

 Definitely the roses and kittens for me
 Kettles with homemade soup and my knitted mittens
Beautifully wrapped presents from the grandchildren
These are a few of my favourite things


Long walks on beaches and warm apple pie.
 Waltzing and dancing and pot roast with carrots
Robins, cardinals and blue jays that sing in the morning
These are a few of my favourite things


 Grandchildren that Skype me and call on the phone
 Pictures of everyone laughing and having fun
 Sunrises and breathtaking sunsets on our cruises.
These are a few of my favourite things


When the snow flies
When the cold comes

When I’m feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite things
And then I don't feel so bad