Sunday, January 13, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

Here are the Questions:

1. What is your favourite animal?

I would have to say my favourite animal is a horse although I have never owned one and don’t know how to ride. I had the usual teenage crush on horses.

2. What is your favorite quote?

“Dance like no one is watching”

3. What is the one trait that you have that definitely comes from one of your parents?

I am outgoing and love to party. My father knows everybody. My mother used to send me out to meet the neighbours when they moved in on the street.

4. If you had a choice between going to a tropical island or a ski resort which would you choose and why?

Neither choice because I would pick a cruise although I prefer warm weather rather than cold. I am also not a skier. My idea of apres ski is hot chocolate in front of a warm fire.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

Do you have a household project planned?

D H just finished painting the dining room so now we will move onto the kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. I'm working on a wall art project that keeps getting put on hold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot chocolate in front of a fire is about as close as I'd ever get to the ski slopes too. No projects planned..yet :)
    Taylor http://giavanne.com

    ReplyDelete