Sunday, January 20, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic

 

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

 

Here are the Questions:

1. What was your favourite lunch this past week?

My favourite lunch was a salad made D H. Beside lettuce and carrots he added apples, cranberries, flax seeds and parmesan cheese as well as cooked chicken. I topped it with 3 cheese ranch dressing.


2. Do you shop online?

No! However I do research items on line for prices and availability.


3. Do you get the "Winter Blues"?

I used to get the “Winter Blues” however now that I am retired I can look forward to our winter get away and cruise.


4. Slippers, Socks, Shoes or Bare Feet?

Slippers and when it gets really cold socks in the slippers.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My 5th question is: What did you do this weekend?

I attended the first baby shower of the year. I say first because I know of at least 2 more this winter,