Thursday, January 24, 2013

THRIVING THURSDAY

 

Pondering with a Purpose - Balance

Welcome to Pondering with a Purpose -

Photobucket

This Week's prompt: Balance

do you feel out of sorts? Off balance?

Or .... how do you keep balance in your life

This is quite the topic that Brenda has chosen today. Let me start by saying that physically I am not completely balanced. I twisted my knee getting up from the computer. The knee is not swollen but is painful. I was unable to dance on Monday night. I am taking epsom salt baths and using arnica on my knee. The good news is that that remedy is working although I pushed myself a little more yesterday. I have to get this knee working for our cruise in just over 2 weeks.

Now on the emotional side I would say I have found a balance in my life. Being retired fits like a glove. I am back to knitting and crocheting. D H and I are sharing the computer and working around the house. We get out for our walks when the weather allows it. We stay in touch with the family.

We have great plans for the rest of the year so there is much to look forward to.