Friday, January 17, 2014

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

 

Feeling Beachie          

 

This week’s co-host is CARLA from RANDOM RAMBLING she who came up with the last two statements.

The statements:

  1. Don’t you love when you get to spend time with your family.
  2. I wish there was a were time for family activities but I would settle for talking to them every day.
  3. When I hear the word crisis  I always think of a pending disaster.
  4. My dream of cruising is always in my thoughts.

Thank goodness it is Friday again. It has been a pleasure to be able to give up my hibernation this week. Hopefully I can stay out for a while. I got back to my swim exercise classes this week. My body is thankful however it was strained.We have also had our first lesson in “west coast swing”. It was strange to be in a beginners class.

I also had the opportunity to babysit the grands. My how they have grown since our last visit. Baby T is scooting all over the place and really shows what needs to be baby-proofed. Somehow he gets into the places that should be forbidden. He is also waving good-bye.

His sister F is also very active and dancing up a storm. She loves her dress-up set that she got for Christmas. She thoroughly enjoyed her vacation especially flying in the airplane. Her big sister E has finally returned to school. She would have preferred to be on a longer vacation.

The grandchildren in S.C. have a few days off school. It is the end of their semester and R is grateful that her exams are over. L is already missing school although he is keeping Mom busy. E had pre-school, then spent time with his Dad.

D H is working on the trip pictures. His album is coming along nicely. I have finished a lot of knitting, crocheting as well as read some books.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!