Sunday, January 5, 2014

MEET ME ON MODAY

 

First Monday Quiz of 2014! #MQAM Come and play along!

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced.

Here are the Questions:

1. It's National Hobby Month - will you be starting a new hobby or just keeping up with current ones?  What are your hobbies?

I love knitting, crocheting, reading, baking, dancing and cruising. Hopefully I get to do all them again this year.

2. January 6th is Bean Day - what is your favorite bean?  Bean recipes to share?

I am a big green and yellow bean lover. I totally dislike lima beans.


3. Wayne got a question from a student yesterday... and we'd love your input - "I just got good news - I got a promotion into management - the problem now is that that I've moved to a salary position after working hourly.  I used to get paid for overtime so now I make less money - what should I do?"

Management usually makes less money than an hourly worker however it can be a huge developmental growth especially for younger people. Personally I only wanted to be either the guy at the top or the guy on the bottom because everyone else got yelled at.

4. Have you ever bought a gift that you regretted giving later?

I buy very few gifts and now I usually give money or have made the gifts. My mother told me she was visiting my sister last week. She sat in the cozy chair and pulled an afghan around herself. It turned out to be the one I made her nearly 40 years ago. My sister still loves it.

My 5th question has to do with the weird weather. How are you coping?