Wednesday, January 22, 2014

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY & HODGE PODGE

 

1. It was decided on Sunday the Denver Broncos will meet the Seattle Seahawks in this year's  Superbowl. So when was the last time you bowled? Not where you thought this question was going is it?  Do you like to bowl? Are you any good?

Does Wii bowling count? If it does I bowled last year however I must reset the program and get back into it. As far as bowling in an actual alley it has been years. The last time was before they banned smoking.


2.   Should sports stars be role models?

They are only human and unfortunately they are paid lots of money and don’t know how to use it. I think many suffer a lot of pain for their sport so it is inevitable that they fall out of grace.
3. January is National Oatmeal month...are you a fan? How do you like your oats?

I like my oats in apple crisp or chocolate macaroons. I don’t eat it for breakfast.


4. What is one book on your reading list for 2014?

Whatever I can get from the library or from the senior’s center.


5. What would you like your future self to say to your present self?

I am so glad you worked at staying healthy and haven’t lost your mind!


6. When scrolling through the TV guide, what is one movie title that makes you want to stop, grab the popcorn, and watch for a while?

Not a big movie watcher. When daughter C comes over she will watch a movie and I will watch with her. Popcorn goes good with “Wheel of fortune” and “Jeopardy”.


7. What are two style trends you hope never come back into fashion?

I talked about style trends in my Tuesday Chat and everyone commented on the boys wearing their pants without a belt. The other was wearing pyjama bottoms to run to the grocery store.


8.  Insert your own random thought here.

Mother Nature has put us back in the deep freeze however I have been out and about. My retirement group met on Monday and I finally got A and S to come out, They enjoyed the lunch and actually new a lot of other people. Unfortunately D had the flu so she will join us next month. Everyone is looking forward to some trips that are being planned.

DH is suffering from a cold which seems to get better for a couple of days and then comes back. He did help me look after E, F and T yesterday. It is time for E to change schools and the neighbourhood school had an information night. E and F played together on the computer and little T scooted all over the house. As I am always saying “there is no sitting in babysitting”.

DH is working on the trip pictures in his spare time. He is getting quite an album printed. It is wonderful to look back on our last cruise and remember the good times. Here we are on a tour of the Almafi Coast:

24sorrento21

What a wonderful place! Hopefully we can go back another time.