Monday, January 20, 2014

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced.

Here are the Questions:

1. Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day from the US!  Do you have a favourite MLK quote?

The quote I remember is “I have a dream”

2. Wayne told Heather to get the questions up early because we'd be exhausted from our trip... she didn't listen to his good advice, so MQAM is late - when was the last time you didn't listen to good advice?

It must have been a very long time ago because I don’t remember.

3. Since we talked about Movies last week, lets talk TV this week - what show or shows do you wish was still on TV that ended or was cancelled?

I was a very big fan of CSI New York. I really liked Gary Sinese.

4. What is your personal anthem or theme song?

“Don’t worry, be happy!”

My 5th question is:

What do you dream of?