Friday, January 31, 2014

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

              

Feeling Beachie

 

This week’s co-host is ELOQUENT RAMBLES she who came up with the last three statements.

The statements:

1) Have you warmed up yet?

2)Avon is my favourite beauty care products.

3) I like coffee but prefer tea.

4)Social media is not in my futures except blogging.

It is the last day of January and I am glad to say “good riddance”. It has been the coldest January in years. Of course not planning a winter cruise makes it even harder to bear. My winter coat that I purchased 3 years ago has finally been pressed into service. Thank goodness I had also purchased some new snow boots.

Happy Chinese New Year! It is the year of the horse. My son M and his wife M are both horses. Last year was the year of the serpent ( daughter C and grandson T ). I am a dragon and DH is an ox. I am celebrating with fortune cookies.

I hope the Groundhog does not see his shadow on Sunday. If he doesn’t we will have spring in 6 weeks. Of course if he does we will have 6 more weeks of winter.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.