Tuesday, January 14, 2014

THOUGHTFUL TUESDAY

 

Tuesday, January 14th/14
What is the one thing you will do differently in 2014?

Time out for Mom

It is time for another Coffee Chat with Les. If you have time pop over to her blog and check out her new site.

Today we are asked to ponder what we would do differently this year.

The last 2 years have been very exciting. Since I retired I have been on 5 cruises. Unfortunately the time has come to find out what retired life is like if I stay home. We have no plans to cruise this year. That in itself is different. I no longer dream of packing my bags and hopping on “Hop on, hop off” buses sightseeing around the world.

This year I plan to stay home and do retiree functions. I would really like to stay in touch with all of our friends and especially neighbours. I plan to spend more time with my grandchildren. I would also like to get in more reading as well as my knitting and crochet projects. I want to concentrate on staying healthy and getting plenty of exercise.

This is a definitely a year when it will be different. I will still dream of cruising in 2015 if all goes well.