Monday, January 13, 2014

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced.

Here are the Questions:

1. It's International Skeptics day - what are you skeptical about?

I am skpetical about health shows who tell you that you can lose weight by taking their pill or eating their food.

2. Wednesday is National Hat Day - what is your favorite hat?  Do you wear hats often?

I am not a hat person. They actually give me migraines. I used to have a migraine every Sunday from the time I was 4 until I was 10. We used to wear a hat to church.

3. What one movie or two would you say should be on everyone's must see list?

I have seen “Pretty Woman” many times. I also recommend “It’s a wonderful Life”

4. If they were going to make a reality show about your life what would it be called?

I would take a play off of the “Love Boat” because I love to cruise.

My 5th question is:

Do you have vacation plans to get away from the winter weather?