Friday, June 22, 2012

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY AND FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Playing along with Five Question Friday and Feeling Beachie's Four Fill In Fun!

1. What do you keep a stock pile of?

Wool!  I crochet baby blankets and the wool is hard to find.  I just got a big box sent from Mary Maxim.


2. If Ben & Jerry asked you to invent an ice cream, what would it be?

I would call it “Death by Chocolate”  It would have chocolate ice cream with peanuts and a caramel sauce.


3. How do you blow off steam?

I don’t get steamed as often since I have retired however when I do I have a cup of tea and I take a bubble bath and read a good book.

4. What would you do if you had an hour to yourself anywhere within a ten mile radius of your home...no kids, no hubby, just you?

Good question. I suppose I would watch the TV programs my husband can’t stand and read more blogs on the computer.


5. When you were 16, what was your curfew in the summertime?

When I was 16 it was my last summer at the cottage.  We didn’t have a curfew.


And now for Four Fill In Fun:

Photobucket

1.       I love a being retired and cruising with D H

2.       If I could have one wish it would be to spend more time with my grandchildren and my parents.

3.       When I grow up, I want to be forever young and have a happy life

4.       The best thing I ever did was marry my wonderful husband and have 3 wonderful children.