Sunday, June 3, 2012

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me


*This post is up early because I'm so excited to be heading to Reviewer's Retreat!*
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!
Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced


And now for this weeks Questions:

1. Finish this sentence - The first thing I do in the morning is...

I have a glass of orange juice and then a cup of coffee.

2. What is your favourite kind of pie?

I grew up with my father asking “What kind of pie are we having instead of What is for dessert?” I have to pick a favourite pie it would have to be pumpkin however apple is a close second. My mother had 2 baking days a week and 2 laundry days.  She made 13 dozen butter tarts and 13 dozen chocolate chips cookies a week.


3. Do you have pets? 

No! I had  3 children instead however when my daughter C came home she brought home for a while she brought a cat. My son M has a dog that comes to visit when the family comes over.


4. What is your favourite chair in your house?

I have a leather chair that I inherited from my mother.  It faces the TV and I can still see out the window.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!


My fifth question is:

What do you want to do when you retire?