Friday, June 1, 2012

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY

 

It's that time of the week again... time to share 5 things for Five Question Friday:

1. What were you scared of as a kid?

I have a fear of falling down stairs.  I still have it.

2. Do you sleep well in a hotel?

Since we have started to travel so much I find we fall a sleep easily however a few times i wake in the middle of the night and that is why computers were invented.

3. If you could meet any celebrity, dead or alive, who and why?

i would have liked to meet Elvis Presley and Buddy Holly. I always say that when I pass away I want to go to Rock and Roll Heaven because there will be music and dancing.


4. It's a hot summer day. Do you prefer to be pool side or at the beach?

As a kid it was the beach because I spent every summer at a cottage however as I grow up I am a pool person.  The sand scratches.


5. What is your favourite summer dish?

I love ice cream.  My favourite is called Tin Roof. It is vanilla ice cream with chocolate and peanuts crushed in it.