It's that time of the week again... time to share 5 things for Five Question Friday:
1. Would you grow your hair out to donate it?
Yes I would however since the hair has to be untreated mine wouldn’t qualify – as they say “Only my hairdresser knows for sure”. My father often ask me where I inherited my red hair?
2. What song makes you think of summer?
Sunshine, lollipops and roses.
3. Are you a flip flops or sandals kind of person?
I am sandals kind of person because I can’t stand anything between my toes.
4. Favourite summer treat (ie ice cream, snow cones, etc)?
All of the above although I love my ice cream with either chocolate or caramel sauce.
5. Do you do something special for the father of your children on Fathers day?
I used to when the kids were little however they have children of their own. I did spend last Sunday with my father. We drove 4 1/2 hours to have lunch and then drove home on the same day.