Friday, June 29, 2012

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY

 

Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post or if you've suddenly discovered your muses are, well, nowhere to be found. At all. Anywhere. If found please call me.

t's that time of the week again... time to share 5 things for Five Question Friday:

1. What's your favourite childhood snack that you still eat as an adult?

My mother made the best chocolate chip cookies and butter tarts.  She doesn’t bake any more however I still love these 2 for snacking as well as dessert.


2. What food will you not eat the low fat version of?

I actually won’t eat anything low fat.  There are usually additives to remove the fat. I would rather eat less and not worry about the fat. I also read fat doesn’t make you fat.


3. What's your favourite way to cool off during the summer?

I used to love to swim to cool off however now we don’t live near a pool or beach so I pretty much stay in a shady place with a glass of ice water and a good book.


4. What's your favourite summer read?

Any romance book although since I get my books from a library I am catching up on some favourite authors like Danielle Steel, Nora Roberts, Fern Michaels etc.


5. What are you doing to stay cool in this awful heat?

Yesterday in the heat we went to Centre Island which is about 5 degrees cooler than the city.  For the weekend we are heading to cottage country.