1. How long did it take for you to find your wedding dress? (Wedding dress pics anyone?)
I can’t remember how many dresses I tried on 40 years ago however I loved my dress. It was made from dotted swiss material and the veil and head piece was all included with the dress. I found a picture taken in the backyard of my parent’s home. The flower basket was from the bridesmaids. I carried yellow roses.
2. Someone in your general vicinity releases a NASTY smelling fart. Do you say anything or blow it off?
No! As my father used to say “ You smell a fart if you didn’t hear it”
3. What is the scariest thing that happened to you or scared you recently?
I don’t scare easily
4. Favourite brand and flavour of ice cream.
My favourite brand is no longer being made in Canada by a small dairy. It was called “Tin Roof”. Now any kind of ice cream is a favourite especially when I eat it on a cruise ship.
5. Are you able to sleep well in hotels?
Yes I do which is a good thing since we travel so much. If I sleep badly I definitely complain to the office.