Thursday, September 27, 2012

FOUR FILL-IN FUN AND FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY

 

 

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!

Photobucket

This week’s statements:


1. when I was little I was called Judith Anne by my Uncle Claire.


2. Chocolates are my favourite candy.


3. If I could have one magical power it would be the power to heal the world and stop all wars.


4. If I could go back to school it would be to become a better Grandma.

Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post or if you've suddenly discovered your muses had a busy day and can't be bothered.

1. Do you prefer to drive to your vacation spot or fly?

I prefer to drive to our vacation spot and then get on a cruise ship and let others drive me.


2. If you could live any where in the world, where would you go and why?

If I could live any where in the world I would live where I am in Toronto, Canada. I love the four seasons. I love the whole city vibe and yet I love our neighbourhood for its closeness.


3. Should grown women wear leggings?

Sure, lots of grown women have great legs although I wear mine under my pants for warmth.


4. If you could change your name to any other name, would you? And what would it be?

After 60 years I love my name so I wouldn’t want to change it.  i have actually had my married name longer than my maiden name.


5. What magazines to you have subscriptions to?

I don’t.  We pick up free magazines and of course get magazines about travel from different travel groups however they are free.