Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!
Grab the badge for your post if you like:
1. Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes?
I don’t know of a particular book although I read “Gone with the Wind” in one day. I started reading in Grade 6 because I was failing comprehension. A new library was also built around the corner from my house and I think I read every book they had. I also worked in the library while I was in high school.
2. What was your favorite game to play as a child?
We lived at a cottage all summer long so we owned every board game possible. I really like “Careers”.
3. What person in history would you most like to meet?
This is a tough question because there are so many women especially in history I would love to meet. I am fascinated with Abigail Adams especially since I visited Quincy this summer. I would also love to meet Queen Elizabeth I as I have read a lot of her history as well.
4. Tell us two truths and a lie about yourself...
1. I have a fear of falling down stairs.
2. I love to bake and really like to eat what I bake.
3. I miss working.
And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
My 5th question is:
What is your favourite comfort food?