Thursday, September 27, 2012

THRIVING THURSDAY

 

Pondering With A Purpose - Wander

Photobucket

Thanks to Brenda for hosting Pondering With a Purpose.  This week's theme is:

Wandering

I have decided to join a new meme.  I hope you enjoy it as well. As for the topic I think it is a great choice.  I am a wanderer.  I love to wander because I wonder what is happening around me. When I take my walks around the neighbourhood I check out the transformations people are making to their property.  I love their gardens and even when they paint the veranda. 

Of course I love to wander the world as well.  It is fabulous that D H also shares this affliction with me.  How can people stay home when there is so much to see?  How they sit in front of the television and live vicariously through the Reality shows? Some people actually never go farther than 10 miles from their home.

i also like to let my mind wander.  Do you ever play the “What if” game.  I know I do and often use it with old friends. Where would we be if we had chosen the left path instead of the right path?  How many children would we have had?  Would we have even married?  What if had gotten our dream job? I could go on and on as I ponder these deep questions.

I love the fact that I can take the time to ponder since I have retired.  If you haven’t retired I recommend you look ahead a little and ponder what your future could be. In the meantime have a great day.