Friday, September 21, 2012

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY

 

Thanks to My little life for hosting:

 

1. What is one grammar issue you cannot let go without correction?

I have forgotten most of my grammar lessons and since I started writing the blog I may be making lots of errors.  If I am I am sorry.


2. What's your favourite thing about fall?

I love kicking the fallen leaves when I go for a walk.  I am too old to jump in a pile of leaves however that was one of my favourite things to do as well.


3. What's your favourite dish to take to a potluck?

Everyone loves my spinach dip in a pumpernickel bread bowl.


4. When do you start Christmas (Holiday) shopping?

I don’t Christmas shop anymore.  Everyone gets gift certificates.


5. Did you move homes a lot growing up?

My parents moved several times when I was a baby but I lived in the same house since I was 4 years old. I then move 6 blocks away when I had my children and still live in the same house.